Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Perfect Moment

Hello again!  I'm back to share with you another layout featuring A2Z Scraplets chipboards.  My very dear friend Tina Ollett inspired my love of chipboard - I blame her for my addiction! LOL



Some close ups of the chipboard…




I cut the title up and spritzed the "A" and  "Moment" with glimmer mist and covered the "Perfect" with Liquid pearls.  I also covered the frame with liquid pearls.  

The frame can be found here and the title here.

Products used:
Paper - Pion: A Day in May & Grandma's School book
Chipboard - A2Z Scraplets
Martha Stewart Punch
Mist - Tattered Angels Glimmermist
Liquid Pearls 
Flowers - Prima & Petaloo
Dimensional Magic
Lindy's stamp gang embossing powder
Brown embroidery floss
Glass cabochon


Thanks for stopping by and until next time,
Yvette x

No comments:

Post a Comment