Tuesday, July 1, 2014

New month, first challenge at 3OM!

Wow!!  How can it already be July??  Before we know it, we will be scrapping our Christmas photos!  Now theres a scary thought….

As it is now July, the first challenge for the 3 Or More challenge blog is now live!  As the name of the blog suggests, the challenge is to use 3 or more photos on your layout.  Each month an additional element is added to challenge you a little further.  This first month is to incorporate Frames on your page.



 Here's my layout!


I simply sprayed the raw chipboard frame with Glimmermist.  The inner frames were first painted with black paint, then spritzed with the glimmermist.  It looks much prettier when you see it - the photo doesn't do it justice.

Some close ups:



Products used:
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Authentique Classique Collection
Chipboard - Dusty Attic, Memory Maze
Prima Junkyard Findings Resin
Cheery Lynn Fern Die
Flowers - Kaisercraft, Prima
Tattered Angels Iridescent Gold Glimmermist
Black paint
Dimensional Magic
Metal Butterfly charm - purchased from Bella Paperie


As usual, I have done a second layout this month.  The following layout was actually the first one I did using Frames but I wasn't sure I was absolutely happy with it….





Products used:
Cardstock - Bazzill
Chipboard - Photochips
Flowers - Kaisercraft, Green Tara, I am Roses
PortaCraft Rhinestone Numbers
Francheville Glitter Alpha Stickers
Black Sparkle Embossing Powder
Silver Embossing Powder
Stardust Stickles

I hope I have inspired you in some little way and hope you will play along with this new challenge blog!  Heres the link to Three or More

Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time,
Yvette x

No comments:

Post a Comment