Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A2Z Scraplets guest design spot!

Hi again!

Today I am featured on the A2Z Scraplets blog with a layout I did as guest designer, as part of a prize for a challenge I entered and won.  I have created a number of layouts using products sent to me in my prize package that will be featured over the following month or so.  How exciting!!

Here is the first one up on their blog….









The A2Z Scraplets I have used are Dream like theres no tomorrow and Frame 17.
I simply embossed the frame with clear embossing powder after coating it with gesso and for the title, I first covered it with gesso then spritzed it with glimmer mist and covered it with dimensional magic for shine!

Products used:
Bazzill
A2Z scrap lets title and frame
Flowers - Manor House & Kaisercraft
Martha Stewart punch
Prima Butterfly resin
Dies - Memory Maze & Cheery Lynn
Kaisercraft Bling
Dimensional Magic
Gesso
Clear embossing powder
Stardust Stickles
Tattered Angels Glimmermist - Party Pink

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to stop by the A2Z Scraplets blog to check out the July challenge and maybe give it a go yourself!

Until next time,
Yvette x

No comments:

Post a Comment