Monday, August 4, 2014

3oM DT August reveal

Hello there!
Wow, what a busy end to July and start to August I have had.  I have just commenced a new job, in a medical centre, and have been busy learning the ropes.  Top that off with a big weekend doing the tourist thing with one of my daughters friends from Germany and her family, and I haven't had any time to reveal my layout for the August 3oM challenge.  So here it is….

This month's criteria is Pockets/Envelopes.

My layout is quite a simple and fast one this month and doesn't use much more than paper!  I completed it in a little over an hour once I had decided on how to incorporate pockets on to the page, and I am very happy with how it turned out. :)


I created a pocket simply by using one of my Martha Stewart punches.  I punched a small section along the top of the green & white spotted paper, which gave me the perfect little pocket effect to put my journalling card.  I actually learnt this technique from a very good scappy friend of mine - Tina Ollett!  Thank you for the inspiration Tina xx.

Products used:
Paper - Echo Park Boys Collection Mini theme
Studio Calico wood veneer stars
Corrugated card
Martha Stewart Punch
Prima distressing tool
Brass Star (from stash)

I hope you draw some inspiration from it, just as I did from my friend.
Until next time,
Happy Scrapping,
Yvette x


No comments:

Post a Comment