Saturday, October 11, 2014

Remember...


Hi there!  The weekend is here again - yay!  Hope you're enjoying it whatever you're up to.  
I just thought I'd share some layouts I did some time ago.  One of me, in my younger years and one of my darling daughter!  Hope you like them.

First up…the layout of me.




Products used:
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Pion Design Flowers Frames 6x6
Distress Ink - Walnut stain
Martha Stewart ATP punch
Fiskars punch
Chipboard - Photochips & Memory Maze
Flat back pearls
Liquid Pearls - Dark chocolate & Gold Pearl
Flowers - Petaloo & Prima
Amy Tangerine Leaves
Kaisercraft Polaroid Frame
Memory Box Kaleidescope Butterfly die
Hand died seam binding 




The next layout is of my daughter, and titled "Always follow your dreams".




Products used:
Paper - BoBunny Prairie Chic
Martha Stewart Doily tags
Kaisercraft Mini Crochet doilies
Flowers - Petaloo, Kaisercraft & Prima
Canvas fringing
Resin butterfly
BoBunny noteworthy die cuts, stickers, buttons & brads
Glass cabouchons
Walnut distress ink
Chipboard - Dusty Attic


Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Until next time,
Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment