Friday, September 19, 2014

Kraft and Teal!


Hi!  Been a while between posts.  Today I'm sharing with you a layout I did during the week from my 40th birthday party 2 years ago.  Oops, I just gave away my age!!!!  

For a little while now I have had a desire to create with Kraft & aqua.  It is a combination I really love.
This is what I came up with….




Some closeups:


I actually couldn't get my hands on any card stock that matched the beautiful colour, so I painted some white card with clear gesso, then painted on the same colour that I spritzed the chipboard with.  Wuooolaaah!  Perfectly matching base.  I embossed the envelope in my Big Shot, then inked over the raised dots with chalk ink.  Pretty happy with how that turned out.


Products used:
Card stock - Kraft & White
Chipboard - Blue Fern & Dusty Attic
Melissa Frances Mini bags & tags
Flowers - Kaisercraft & Prima
Portacraft Rhinestone circle frames
Cheery Lynn Designs - fanciful flourish die
Prima Colour Bloom - Glistening Waves
Iridescent Medium
Lace Hessian
Butterfly

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time, happy scrapping.
Yvette x

No comments:

Post a Comment