Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sour High

Hi there!  I have 2 layouts that I did for A2Z Scraplets DT to share with you today.  The first one is my take on the monthly challenge using the following image as inspiration…


I took inspiration from the balloons for my layout.  The photos of my handsome young man were taken very recently on a Sunday afternoon on a spur of the moment.  I have scrapped so many photos of my beautiful daughter recently, and realised I didn't have any recent photos of my boy.  He resisted when I asked him if we could take some photos, but once we started he happily obliged.  You will see more photos of him in coming months.



Some closeups (don't mind the colour, or lack of - for some reason once the photos have been uploaded to the blog they get majorly washed out, unless I overcook them)




The next layout I would like to share is a fun one of my boy when he was just 16 months old playing with water!!


Closeup of the chipboard...



This layout is based on a layout I saw on Pinterest.  I had a lot of fun with this one, painting the circles and sploshing paint around.  I used Goosebumps Clear Texture Spray on this layout to imitate water droplets.  You can see the droplets on the Splash word in the title, unfortunately you can't see them on the page in these photos.    

Thank you for stopping by.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Yvette x



No comments:

Post a Comment